baby growth baby

Friday 16 May 2008

Tonight has been the easiest by far

So tonight when putting the boys to bed, I found it substantially easier than it has been over the last four, nearly five, weeks. No having to put Ryan back in bed every five minutes. No hearing "mammy!" being shouted from his bedroom. Cayden has also stayed down for longer than 15 minutes before waking. I have no way of knowing ~why~ it was easier, I just found it to be that way. I will keep my fingers crossed that this happens more often and that this is the start of me finally finding my routine with the boys. Only took me 4.6 weeks... That's long enough I think.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Amanda! Of course I remember you! I'm so glad you left a comment, I love to catch up with old friends. I'll have to add your blog to my links so I can find my way back here. :) Your boys are so cute!