baby growth baby

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Ryan Brought Me "Flowers"

Ryan and Mike went to play football on the market tonight. When they came home, Ryan came running into the bathroom, where I was giving Cayden a bath, and said "here you are, mammy". I looked at him and his face was just so proud. I took them, said thank you and gave him a hug and a kiss. He ran off to tell daddy that mammy loved her flowers. Here is a photo of my "flowers".


Now they may look like just ~weeds~ to anybody else, but to a three year old they are flowers for mammy. And mammy loved them. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THose are the best flowers in the world a mom could recieve from her child. They are georgious!

Tiffany said...

How sweet! I love it when my kids bring me flowers, I usually get dandelions. Nothing says "I love you mom" better than kid flowers. It's truly a gift of the heart!