baby growth baby

Monday 26 May 2008

6 weeks old!




Where has the time gone? Even though this has been a roller coaster ride of screaming and wanting to feed constantly and the days seeming to drag at the time, the time really has flown by. I can't believe my baby is only two weeks away from his first innoculations. He's only two weeks away from being two months old. He's only two weeks away from some new major milestones. Even though he's only been a part of our family for six weeks. It feels like he's been a part of our family forever, and I'm so happy he is our son. :)




You know those people who hold babies and say they're glad to hand them back? Well, I'm glad I don't have to hand my babies back. :)

1 comment:

Marmarbug said...

He is just too cute! It does go by fast doesn't it?