baby growth baby

Wednesday 28 May 2008

England v. USA

You know, the hardest thing about living in a foreign country and being married to someone that is a different nationality is times like tonight. England is playing the USA in football. I have Mike routing for England and getting Ryan to route for England, and then there is me. I have observed a Euro quarter/semi/final and the World Cup final. The atmosphere here makes it very easy to route for England. So, that's what I've done. I will be completely honest. Football was a sport I used to ~loathe~ until I moved here. I have since gotten really into it, and enjoy supporting England. Tonight, I'm having a little bit of an inner battle. I love supporting England, yet I feel an obligation to support the US because that's where I'm from. Oh what to do. What. To. Do.

Okay I made up my mind. England it is. GO ENGLAND!

2 comments:

Marmarbug said...

ACK! You, you Brit! LOL Just as lonmg as you return to your roots one day!

Cougar said...

You could have rooted for the US anyway, since you knew who would win. We needed the help.
Love,
Dad