baby growth baby

Tuesday 24 June 2008

First Night Home

Cayden did fantastic last night. He sure needed the sleep. He slept from 8:30 till 4, so that was wonderful. He's sleeping again now - and I was a little worried because he normally doesn't sleep much through the day, but the doctor reassured me that his little body is trying to get rid of an infection so to allow him to sleep as much as he needs to.

I forgot to write in the last post that God certainly was looking out for us. Cayden has been such a fussy baby since he was born that I wouldn't know when he was fussy because he didn't feel well. God certainly was looking out for us to let me see the dishcharge I saw so I could take him to be seen so he didn't get any worse. I am so grateful to Him.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Glad he's on the mend, hope he keeps getting better. My prayers are with you!