baby growth baby

Thursday 31 July 2008

Child for sale

For the last three and a half months Ryan has refused to go to bed without a fight. It's tiring and it's getting old. The last three nights he has torn his room apart while he's in there. I go to check on him before I go to bed and it looks like an atomic bomb and a tornado went through there. What do I do? I've taken things away (privileges), I've tried sticker charts, I've tried a few other things and I am at a loss. I ~need~ some me time before I go to bed, because Cayden is getting up at the crack of dawn and I also need to pump before I go to bed. He's been getting up (to which my only action is put him back in bed without saying anything) and playing and crying and screaming for almost 1.5 hours now. Ugh. I think I want to cry, myself.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh the joys of parenthood!! I was sort of in this boat until just recently. Abby was absolutely terrified to be in her room all by herself (even with a nightlight). She would sleep in there if she got to fall asleep in our room and then we would move her.

Abby loves music. So I thought that I would turn on one her Disney CDs. Now she wants to go to her own room. I just turn on some music every night. (Of course, I go and turn it off after I know that she is asleep.)

Good Luck!!